PLEASE NOTE: Twinkle’s Place is her Private Homes where Friends gather.
Friends, check back often for Calendar Updates – we will list activities here in Maine, as well as throughout USA, Canada and Internationally! For detailed information about our Moosehead Lake location, also visit: www.MooseheadLakeRetreats.org
Also, her ministry at The Church of Kineo has its own calendar.
PLEASE NOTE: For a glimpse at past events at Twinkle’s Place, CLICK HERE.
Current Spirituality Calendar:
- Mondays – Morning Mantras that provide a single thought/affirmation for Women’s Spirituality to use as a touchstone throughout that day and week. The mantra is placed in the format of a digital image that includes a beautiful photo, typically a landscape. With the exception of the month of May when the images are all closeups of flowers as so many of our congregations host their Flower Communion during that month I thought it would be nice to make that as the offering here too.
- Thursdays – A prayer, blessing or meditation. Video and/or audio formats.
- Sundays – Twinkle offers a spiritual/worship message on Sundays.
- Monthly – Women’s Minerva Potluck Gathering + Ritual (Register for this event here: TwinkleManning@gmail.com)
- Recurring Hygge events, seasonal gatherings, pulpit supply and worship services, as well as Moment Meditations on Twinkle’s Ministry Channel.
We also post links to songs, chants, meditations and intentionally lift up the work of other inspirational and transformational spiritual leaders. Posts appear on our Facebook pages.
2022 Events Calendar will continue to be updated throughout the year!! Because…Covid19…
January – Vision Boarding
February 1st – Imbolc – Making Brigid’s Crosses and Hearth Ritual
February – Waterville (6th) and Bangor (13th) Services
March 1-9th – International Women’s Day Events
March 3rd – Recording sessions – Empowering Women TV Maine Authors Series
March 23rd – Online Book Launch – Women of Spirit
April 1st – Book Celebration – New Smyrna Beach, Floria
April 10th – Allen Avenue Service
May 8th – Brookfield Service
July – ArtSeek on Moosehead Lake Retreats
August 8th – Open Sanctuary The Church of Kineo
September – Holy Month
September 11th – Worship Service – Water Communion
September 25th – (new moon)
October 9th – Worship Service -(full moon)
October 23rd – Worship Service –
November 4th – Empowering Women Salon Gathering – New Smyrna Beach
November 13th – Worship Service –
November 27th – Worship Service –
December 4th – Worship Service –
December – Twinkle hosting Blue Christmas Events.
December 18th – – Worship Service – Holding Grief Sacred During the Holiday Season (Blue Christmas)
January 8th – – Worship Service – Envisioning a Year
February 12th – – Worship Service – Cherishing (a Valentine’s Day sermon) Rose in the Wintertime
March 12th – Worship Service –
March 26th – Worship Service –
April 9th – Worship Service –
April 23rd – Worship Service –
May 14th – Mother’s Day – Worship Service –
May 21st – Worship Service –
June 11th – Worship Service –
June 25th – Worship Service –
2023 Dates – Forthcoming
February – Empowering Women – Salon Gathering – New Smyrna Beach, Florida.
June – Gifts by the Lake – Moosehead Lake, Maine.
- Coffeehouses with music, poetry, reflections, and more. (listings below)
Third Wednesday of each month…
On the date of Each Newl Moon “Twinkle” hosts a gathering in her home for friends who wish to celebrate with her…
This website is a resource for all of us who are drawn to the Mystical aspects of Life and Living. Tara Brach's weekly video class and meditation is part of our spiritual calendar.
- Theology and Spirituality Classes, Webinars, Sermons and Curriculum
Typically once per month, “Twinkle” hosts a class to broaden the understanding Living Life as a Prayer and in collaboration with neighboring faiths. Often times it is through uses of online media as she and those present review a sermon, audio, video, publication or curriculum by other ministers and lay leaders who are well versed in the topics of discussion. These take place on the 15th day of each month, unless otherwise noted in the calendar.
Twinkle preaches transitioned to online message due to Covid-19
In 2021 we bid farewell to our Lancey Street retreat center. The location served us well for almost seven years.
It was time to move full-time to our Lake-side retreat locations. One in Rockwood and one in the heart of Kineo.